If you're interested in art and wearable tech, you might enjoy checking out the work of Becky Stern from Adafruit. She has a really interesting job at Adafruit helping to review and promote textile materials and wearable Arduinos that can be used in costuming, fashion, or fun personal projects. I discovered her through a recent edition of Make magazine.
Tutorials for Arduino
- Blink Demo - http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink
- DigitalReadSerial - http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/DigitalReadSerial
- Fade - http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Fade
- Android on Google Play
- Using 4 LED’s, write a program to count from binary 0000 to 1111.
- Write a program to detect a character from USB serial connection. If ‘z’ is encountered, toggle a LED.
- Write an Android App to move the PiBot forward, backward, left or right using USB serial communication.
- Write an Web app to move the PiBot forward, backward, left or right using USB serial communication.